2.07.2010

bowl of supers, a room mate, and nugs

do i watch the super bowl for the football? well no. but i do watch it because my family loves it. we eat and watch and eat and watch and puke and watch.
the most fun happens when my mom and little brother are cheering for different teams.
they are competitive people by nature. so every touch down is a chance to rub the other persons face all in it. its great entertainment.

my family sits in the living room screaming and cheering and laughing at screaming chicken commercials while i sit in the kitchen watching them over the banister, sitting on the computer, and stuffing my face.

it is the greatest.


i was thinking today how next year at college will shape up. and i'm sad and excited.
i'm sad because i won't be living with my room mates i have right now. i love them. they are much more out going then i am and it makes me reach outside my shell. which i don't do often.
but i will be studying things i want to more which is fun.
and i will be living with Tess. she is my favorite. she makes me laugh. all the time. and that makes me excited. just to be with her lots.


yesterday i went to a semi-formal dance that was basically all freshmen.
lots of people took dates. me and my room mates just went stag. which was the best choice ever.
we had waaaay too much fun.
and we met some random guys that we went to mcdonalds with to get nuggatized (50 nugs for 10 dollars. we had 150. yuck) and we watched a movie with them. it was really enjoyable.
then i went to bed at 3 and didn't want to ever get up. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment