1.30.2010

burfdie

thursday was my birthday.
and it was wonderful.

on wednesday my good friend dedicated a whole post to me in her blog. it was sweet and made my life. thanks tessie
also on wednesday my other good friend took me to subway and a cheesy cartoon dollar theater movie of my choosing. it was wonderful. your great bert.

on thursday (the day of my birth) the same good friend that took me to eat and enjoy took me to get kneaders french toast. delicious.
when i was getting out of bed to go enjoy this feast my room mate startled me but suddenly waking and immediately singing a loud happy birthday to me. i love you kenz.
i went to take a test in the testing center and when they swiped my student ID i guess it told them it was my day and they all yelled happy birthday and gave me a super special happy birthday pencil to take my test with. best test taking experience i've ever had.
i then went home to pg to enjoy some taco amigo and the musical Les Miserables with my two very favorite people. (mom and micah)
when i got home good old patrick came over bringing me two very delicious cupcakes which we enjoyed before indulging ourselves in salsa, chips, and wilson's funny comments during the notebook.

then came friday.
that night my room mates took me to spark and we ate and drank and had a blast! they gave me wonderful birthday presents and a frozen yogurt stop. when we got home from that we changed out of our fancy clothes we had worn to spark and into our sweats. then we painted our nails and watched kung fu panda. the room mates fell asleep and i laughed to myself. then our friends from building 14 came over and we watched international tv. the fun of that is that you get to speak for the characters and the plots often become very twisted and funny.

it was a great three day birthday celebration. i'm so grateful for all the people who love me and want to make my birthday special. thanks everyone! (i was so grateful for all the texts, calls, and happy birthday wall posts too!)





may i just conclude by saying that fat free cream cheese....yuck.

1 comment: