5.18.2010

hordes.

People bug me. I say it at least three times a day. When they don't seem to notice that the rest of the world is trying to get around them in a grocery store, and instead insist on taking over the entire isle, or they think the road is just their's to own, or they take over the musem with their hordes of tiny people and respect absolutely nothing and no one, or seem to think that they are exempt to signs for some crazy reason or another. All these happenings cause me to yell, "I HATE PEOPLE!".


I don't hate persons. just people. As good old Bill Cosby once said, "A person is smart. People are dumb." I just can't handle the dumbness of people. It causes me to go to extremes.


Extremes like leaving a class in the middle of a lecture. That happened often when the people would be dumb and not listen. Or just annoy me. Dumbness causes me to have road rage. On and off the road. Is it possible to have sidewalk rage? Cause i have it. Extremes such as typing a whole blog post on people being dumb. See what they've done to me?


And the worst part? I'm a people too. Sometimes i think if i was driving next to me or saw me in a grocery store (as if that is at all possible. please begin to question my sanity.) that I would cause myself to cry, "I HATE PEOPLE!" it's very probable.


I know what you're all thinking, patience grasshopper.


yeah...patience...not my forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment