5.20.2010

da BOMB

I can't even begin this post in a clever way cause I have so much I want to say on this subject.

The subject? da BOMB. My little brother Micah. He is only the coolest person I know, my best friend, and the only person I think I am 100% my crazy, hilarious (that was said with slight sarcasm and an eye twitch), self!

Micah is amazing. Honestly. Let me just tell you a few key points about him.

-Micah loves. The only people that he doesn't like or get along with are people who try too hard and aren't themselves. Everyone else is given an open-armed, non-judgemental chance.

-Micah is color blind. Not literally. I mean skin color. When he was in Kindergarten he didn't even notice that his best friend was black. If you see him with his group of friends today, you will see every shade of skin known to man.

-Micah has an awesome sense of humor. When we laugh and joke it ranges from sophisticated snipes to any sentence with the word poop in it. (haha poop)

-Micah is musical. He doesn't think he is, but Micah has the ability to appreciate and understand all genres of music. (He can also sing whether he believes it or not.)

-Micah is strong. I'm not talking his muscles-which he will show to you if you ask- I'm talking in everyway. Micah is strong enough to stand up for what he believes, stand up for others, and stand up to others. He will hold his ground. Always.

-Micah gives. He gives 100% in all he does. And he does it right. He works his but off to get where he wants to be and gives his all doing so.


I could go on forever about this kid. I love him after all. But for the sake of the rest of you, I'll stop.

He's a quiet kid (on occasion), and he doesn't like to show emotion, but he's my best friend. I know him pretty well, so take my word for it. He's da BOMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment