1.25.2010

late new years

some people like to make new years resolutions. and i suppose some people follow through and stick to their new years resolutions.

I do a little thing called new years suggestions.

This year i suggested that:
  1. I go off diet coke. then my room mates bought me some. and my mom just gave me a twelve pack. so after that is all gone......then maybe
  2. eat healthier and exercise. now that is just a long standing tradition for the women of the world to say that when a new year rolls around. so really, i'm just keepin with tradition.
  3. try to actually make friends in my classes. i have actually made progress on this one. i no longer put my stuff on the two chairs to either side of me so no one can sit by me :). but that may just be because i only have one auditorium style class this semester so i can't take up said seats. maybe.
  4. now now i know this one may seem a bit ridiculous, but i want to actually do well in my classes. ok i said it, the nice men in white jackets may take me away now. as long as at least one of them looks like taylor lautner. that werewolf man is fine.
  5. read the most amazing book (book of mormon) through once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment