11.01.2010

this is five posts in one.

acutally, i didn't count. it may be more. it may be less. we shall see.

this weekend i:
was hermoine granger to lacey's ron and jenny's harry. (oh trust me, pictures to come.)
i went to the uvu dance with my wizarding friends who got double takes all night as people tried to figure out whether they were girls or prepubecent boys.
dennys and high school kids asking if we just got done trick or treating. pure joy.

sunday was:
my big brothers homecoming! the boy is home from brazil. (post on this to come later...maybe. yes.) i missed him. and apparently so did the rest of the world because they all tried to squeeze into our little house. our house floweth over.

it also was:
HILARY NORTON'S 20TH BIRTHDAY! once again hil, happy birthday my dear! please pour out your two decades of knowledge upon me! ask my mom, i need it.

and then today:
i declared my major. it was frightening. and exhilirating. i'll tell you all about it later.

so it was less...who da thunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment