11.09.2010

4 (NOVEMBER)

I'm grateful for the opportunity to live away from home right now. (Though happily not too far away.)
I am grateful for the things I am learning. Things I wouldn't have learned at home.
For example:
 I am learning how to budget. Today I even got new checks from the bank because I finally ran out of the complementary ones. (they have trees on them and i love them. the end.)
I am learning how to live on ten dollars for a whole week after I fail at budgeting.
I am learning how to schedule my time. Which may take me forever to learn to do.
I am learning things about myself and what I need as an individual that I could never have realized at home.
I am learning to better appreciate my siblings and parents.
I am learning, and I'm grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment