10.13.2010

this is me.

sometimes i have nothing to say. or i have too much to say so i don't write it all down, cause minimal effort is my best friend.
somedays all i want to do is complain. or be sassy. or scowl at everyone. today i did all three. except i was a scowlin away and some nim-wit looked at me and said "hi." i said "hey." but i said it in a way that clearly conveyed, "hey nim-wit i'm scowling can't you see? don't talk to me."
all the time i am a completely made up of awkwardness. i sit in the general area of the same kid every book of mormon class, and all though i know he knows where he knows me from, and so do i, when we were the only two people at jamba i looked away all awkwardly and pretended not to know him. how do other people talk to people so easily?
some clothes are best for days when you feel like i do today. today i wore my big brothers nice striped american eagle sweater. i look fabulous is all i have to say.
sometime soon i will get congress to pass a bill making all homework illegal, and called black magic or devil worshipping. (would BYU be excluded form the bill cause they're a private insitiution? looks like i have to take this one up with God.)
also i love my mommy.

1 comment:

  1. And you mommy loves you!
    Oh, you might want to return that very hot American Eagle sweater--the big brother might want it really soon!

    ReplyDelete