10.16.2010

this is how i creep.

i'm a creep. it's been confirmed. i like awkward. in fact i'm in love with it. let me tell you how creepy i am.

i love a certain blog. for my own sake i shall not say which one. now here is the creepy part. i don't know the person who writes it. i only know him from his blog. but i would marry him in a heart beat.

i read his blog religiously. but he only has around 5 followers, so i don't follow cause that would be openly creepy. instead i go to my blog, press some buttons that take me to a blog i follow, that he also follows, click on some more things, and presto, his blog. (and a billion commas apparently.)

i would probably hurry and close my lap top if someone saw me creepily reading his blog...that's not suspicious.


now to just add to my point, my beautiful roommate emily said this to me the other day, "usually pretty girls like you just aren't that creepy." it made my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment