8.09.2010

tums

facebook gives me heartburn.

"i have amnesia but before that we were in love." or "our feet are dating but the rest of us isn't speaking" are two of the very few reasons i think it is ok to put "it's complicated" as your relationship status.

i often feel it is a popularity battle. this is probably only because i am losing.

i hate being "friends" with people i dislike, haven't talked to forever, or pretty much just don't know. but i'm bad at ignoring them.

millions of "!!!" and ":) (: :D" cause me to vomit.

people will, and often do, post anything as their status. there are somethings you should keep to yourself, and others you probably should never consider.

and trust me, that is not all.

1 comment:

  1. I hate smiley faces more than anything. Repetition of them does not aid in whatever that person is trying to say.
    In short, I agree with this whole post!

    ReplyDelete