4.05.2010

SSD

I realized today that i have a problem.
I happen to know that the first part in overcoming anything is admitting that it is a problem.
So I openly admit that I have SSD. More commonly known as Severely Sucky Disorder.

In other words I suck.


Now this is the thing about SSD. It doesn't pertain to all areas of ones life. It may just cover one area. But if you allow it to go unchecked it will grow to other areas of life. My SSD is getting out of hand. It started so so small, but now it's like a giant arachnid sticking it's huge ugly legs into every part of my life!

I'm starting a support group. SSDA. (Severly Sucky Disorder Anonymous. Because I can only be original once in a while.) If you would like to join please leave me a note. Or you can contact me at 1-800-isuck. Again that is 1-800-isuck.
number is not valid in the U.S. or Canada. Or anywhere else on this Earth. Please try Mars.

3 comments: