12.06.2009

S*N*O*W

today was the first real snow. what makes a snow a real snow is that it sticks, snows for more than an hour, and is all around pretty.

when i woke up today and looked out the front room window of my apartment i started bouncing up and down on the couch like a three year old. -I LOVE THE SNOW. there is nothing in this world that compares to the beauty of the snow.- luckily for me both my room mates love the snow too, so they didn't find my bouncing to be too terribly weird.

I love the white sparkly effect of the snow. EVERYTHING looks prettier in the snow. even people. actually especially people. it just looks sooo pretty! thats why they call it a winter wonderland. snow leaves you in wonder. you never hear anyone call summer a wonderland. (you can tell which i like better.)

the downside of snow? driving in it. it's absolutely terrifying. and in utah it is so hard to decide if you should drive now or wait a while. because often if you wait a couple minutes it will start to melt. oh utah. you are bipolar when it comes to weather. but this snow, i will keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment