11.01.2009

mmmmhmm. i love sunday.

i've decided that sundays are just the best day ever. it feels like every really perfect day is a sunday.
first you've got the weather. like this sunday the weather is the very best fall weather i could ask for.
but mostly just this sunday has been really nice.

i woke up....late....which is nice. i like sleeping in on occasion. (my mother is laughing right now and saying 'on occasion?!' love you mom.) anyway....then i went and met my mom and micah at the hospital to visit my dad.
it was great to see him. he looks really good and seems to be doing a lot better. we had a really nice conversation about the pictures on the walls of the hospital (all of which were no where close to his pictures. he is the most amazing, artistic photograher i've ever seen) and doing 'laps' around the nurses station and over to the vending machines.
i love my daddy. he is so smart and so creative and definitely my hero.

so that was the start to my day. after we were done visiting my mom, micah, and i went back to my house in pg. i love it here. (i'm here right now) i love when micah hasn't seen me in a while cause he won't leave me a lone when i come to visit :) i love that little boy. who i guess isn't so little seeing that he is taller and weighs more than me. but i still love him.

we ate a late lunch over at the howards. i love dena howards food. she cooks like she is from the south. everything has so much flavor and butter. i love it. the howards are the greatest people. they will literally give you the shirt off their back if they think you need it. or even want it. that whole family is so giving.

i went on a scooter ride with trent after lunch. i've only ever driven a scooter once in my life so it was interesting at first. i killed it a few times. how you kill an automatic i don't know. but i did it. haha. it was nice to get out into my neighborhood again. feels like i haven't seen any of it for a very long time.

i ran today. first part of my new resolution to run every day. haha anyone that knows me won't believe i'm going to do it. but i will show you all. and i will out run you all too.

i'm trying to be better about exercising and eating right. i've decided its time i said goodbye to my truest friend. diet coke. (mom i'm serious.) so goodbye diet coke. maybe if i get a migrane i'll turn to you once more, but for now farewell. someone else will have to drink you. try my mom. she would. :)

i just love my family. my little brother is so amazing. sometimes i wish i was as nice and open as he is. he has soooo many friends, and good grades, and he rocks at football. i hope he keeps it up. cause he is awesome and i love him. he is my poopsie after all :)

OH BOY! my laundry is done! i love folding warm yummy smelling laundry! yay! folding time here i come.

1 comment: